Become a Partner!
While our Community partner level is FREE to developers and provides access to the Blackboard Learn AMI for developers to build REST and LTI applications, API limits apply and Behind the Blackboard support access is not included. Consider investing in one of our other partnership levels to receive added benefits that help partners deepen integrations, promote solutions and connect with Blackboard clients.
Blackboard Developers Network (BbDN) is Blackboard’s basic partnership and is available for $3,000 annually. BbDN Partnerships include the following benefits:
Member partners receive:
- One (1) Blackboard Learn Developer License (for a self-hosted instance)
- Access to Shared SaaS sites
- Access to Behind the Blackboard Support portal
- Custom listing in our Partner Catalog
- Listing in our App Catalog
- Use of Blackboard Licensed Marks in marketing materials (subject to approval)
- Eligible to sponsor exhibit at BbWorld® and other Blackboard events.
BbDN Partners also have the option to add-on of a “Blackboard Learn SaaS Starter site” for $2,000 annually.
- Limited use for testing/demo purposes
- Licensed for 20 active users and 20 GB Storage
- Updated automatically against the Blackboard Learn SaaS Test Release schedule
- For more info, see our help details About the Blackboard Learn SaaS Deployment
Sign up for the BbDN agreement today on our registration page, or visit our Partnerships Program page to learn about additional opportunities to work together.